This type of head massage is well known for its stressful properties. Eliminates accumulated tensions to promote clear thinking.
The Indian head massage has its origins in medicine Ayurvedic. For this reason, he has been practicing in India for a thousand years. Much later it was exported to Europe. In general, it is considered that in Western society we invest a lot of time in our lives using our heads. This makes it difficult to calm the mind and live in peace and harmony. We suggest visiting Best Facials in Manhattan.
It is important to note that it is performed on the upper body, covering the head, face, neck, upper back, shoulders, and arms. The therapist exerts pressure on these areas, through a combination of smooth and firm movements. In addition, it emphasizes energy points “chakras” located in the back area of the body. This is how to balance the body and mind.
As a complementary element, oils with cooling properties are used. In the center, it is made with tempered sesame oil and aromatic herbs, which completely cross the 7 layers of the skin in 15 minutes. It does not leave a greasy sensation, although it is recommended not to wash your hair until 1 hour later to complete its therapeutic effect on the skin and hair. Visit Waxing in NYC to get the best care of waxing.
The success of the Hindu head massage lies in its multiple health benefits :
- It increases the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid, protecting the brain and spine from injury.
- Stimulates blood flow to hair follicles, preventing hair loss and helping their growth and beauty.
- Increases the senses of the sensory organs.
- Minimizes occurrence and pain of migraines
- Relieves mental and muscular tensions
- It balances, revitalizes and improves the concentration of the mind giving a sense of peace.
- This reduces anxiety.
- It induces deep sleep.
- Harmonize the upper chakras, mobilizing stagnant energy.
- It improves eyestrain, headaches, and sinusitis.
- Improves skin imbalances.
- Very useful for those who work with computers and suffer from cervical pain.